Let’s talk. In one conversation you will understand the impact our comprehensive suite of collaborative logistics and multi-vendor retail consolidation services will make on your OSA (On-Shelf Availability), your customers, and your cost equation – regardless of the current size of your business.
We’ll show you how we can help you to:
- Reduce investment in high levels of inventory on hand
- Increase inventory visibility and flexibility
- Reduce the need for local warehousing
- Have an efficient – and green- alternative to using multiple LTL shipments
- Receive volume discount pricing thanks to Prime’s total shipping volume
- Hit your retailers’ expectations nearly 100% of the time
- Ensure your product gets to customers and revenues hit your bottom line
A Simple Concept – with Powerful Results
It’s simple. And powerfully efficient. Vendors warehouse their product at state-of-the-art, strategically located Prime warehouse facilities. We operate all of our warehouse facilities. We don’t outsource to a third party. Custom retail services are available onsite, including assembly, labeling and shrink-wrapping. Orders bound for the same destination are picked, packed, combined, and shipped on a single outbound truck.
We build a program around your needs with the flexibility to accommodate unique requests. Our focus is on your all-important OSA. We work closely with vendors to ensure timely replenishment into our warehouses consistently achieving an MABD rate of 98%-99% and a fill rate bordering 100%.
Of course, you don’t have to consolidate – it’s up to you. You can warehouse product with us, or orders can be cross-docked – removed from incoming semi-trailers and loaded directly onto outgoing trucks, with minimal or no storage – streamlining your transportation process. Whether you consolidate with us or not, we’ll help you create a supply chain management solution that enables you to respond quickly to direct requests from your retailers.
That’s Prime partnering – the kind of partnering that gets your product on the shelf when you need it, at the lowest possible cost.